● Rochoux, M.C., Ricci, S., Lucor, D., Cuenot, B., and Trouvé, A. (2015) Reduced-cost ensemble Kalman filter for parameter estimation – Application to front-tracking problems, 1st International Conference on Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Sciences and Engineering, Mini-symposium: Reduced-order models for stochastic inverse problems, Crete Island (Greece), 25- 27 May, oral.
● Rochoux, M.C., Emery, C., Ricci, S., Cuenot, B., and Trouvé, A. (2014) Comparative study of parameter estimation and state estimation approaches in data-driven wildfire spread modeling, VII International Conference on Forest Fire Research, Coimbra (Portugal), 14-20 November, oral.
● Rochoux, M.C., Ricci, S., Cuenot, B., and Trouvé, A. (2014) Ensemble Data Assimilation for fregional-scale simulations of wildfire spread, 35th International Symposium on Combustion, San Francisco (USA), 3-8 August, poster.
● Rochoux, M.C., Emery, C., Ricci, S., Cuenot, B., and Trouvé, A. (2014) Towards predictive simulation of wildfire spread at regional scale using ensemble-based data assimilation to correct the fire front position, in Eleventh International Symposium for Fire Safety Science, Christchurch (New Zealand), 10-14 February, oral.
● da Silva, W.B., Rochoux, M.C., Orlande, H., Colaço, M., Fudym, O., El Hafi, M., Cuenot, B., and Ricci, S. (2013) Application of particle filters in moving frontier problems, 4th Inverse Problems, Design and Optimization Symposium, Albi (France), 26-28 June, oral.
● Rochoux, M.C., Delmotte, B., Cuenot, B., Ricci, S., and Trouvé, A. (2012) Regional-scale simulations of wildland fire spread informed by real-time flame front observations, International Symposium on Combustion, Warsaw (Poland), 29 July-3 August, oral.